Great sources & why:
- www.gbtv.com–If you sign up for GBTV Plus, you get a 14 day free trial, at $9.95/mo, with a lot of great material, documentaries, and a university that teaches with real professors, the Christian history of the USA! But it’s down, because of their rapid start-up, but I have found so many great videos, including 5 episodes of the diary of Anne Franke. You may not like all that Glen Beck says, but his work should be respected & supported, because he is telling the truth & he credits the leading of God for all the good things that have happened, not to mention his experience of the “atonement” from Jesus Christ. Though he is a Morman, I’ve never heard him espouse Morman doctrine, but he tells the truth!
- www.MorningStarTV.com–Much great teaching & worship that is very balanced in my opinion & most of it is free. Prophetic Perspectives is free and available new & old archives.
- Books by George Gilder (Try www.Amazon.com). “Men & Marriage” which is “Sexual Suicide” revised is eye-opening on the destruction of western cultures, “Wealth & Poverty” explains the secret of wealth & poverty with raw facts, “The Israel Test” about the test of nations, pass or fail. I have felt that every one of his books I’ve read should be required reading in Universities, because he just tells the truth, which supports Christianity, but from a secular approach. I think I’ll read more that I found at Amazon by him.
- “The 5,000 Year Leap” Truth about the Christian Foundation of the USA.
US life & God has provided a fiancée & future mother for Ashkey & the money from less than 3 months of hard work to pay for my flexible date, extra luggage ticket for Ashkey & I to travel round-trip any time in the next year! The ticket is paid for, while I catch up on details before I travel to Uganda to get married & whatever else God leads.
I met Racheal early May, as the chief cook & oldest daughter (of 10 siblings) of our last host on an 8 day trip in Western Uganda. Her English is good, but more importantly she always prays for the Lord’s will, not our desire, & she quotes scripture to me on the phone & even more by text messages, and she knows how to work! I had a wonderful marriage to Provi, who died 11 days after Ashkey was born, Feb 13/24, and because God has given me such a heavenly viewpoint, I didn’t feel lonely or anxious to marry again. But despite my many strengths, I am a bit unbalanced (I’m not at all sensitive) and expect to be more fruitful in His kingdom as a married man. I also think, that the best thing you can do for your children (my greatest personal emotional desire is to raise children as a good father without opposition in my family) is to show your children that your love for God, produces parents who love each other and show it. I suppose the Lord knows that when Ashkey, starts eating more than drinking the good organic formula, I found, and crawling, it will also help me run my business or teach, if I have a helping wife.
Although, I was swamped & blessed by God leading me to travel home on the first day of a bumper summer crop in my heating and cooling business, & behind on many important things, & recently lost my wife and had to be father & mother to my now 7+ month old baby, I feel enriched in relationships, which are much more important than things, blessed in increasing knowledge, as well as increasing physical strength, growing in faith, and the ability to hear God’s voice. I have had really sweet relationships with my customers (having a baby with you helpsJ) and just today, I felt God impress me to stop my usual plan to listen to good web-stream teaching on my computer & call my fiancée while I bathed Ashkey. She told me that she had just turned on her phone, after it was solar power charged & boy did we have a great conversation! I am so grateful to God that I hear His voice in all kinds of things and happy that He uses these things to confirm & strengthen my relationship with my new life-long partner.
Racheal now has internet in her phone, thanks to the miracle that my identical twin (except skin) from Kenya somehow got it working when several people, including managers, from the wireless company could not get it working in her phone! They both had a wonderful visit when he brought great books from other ministries to my new leader of, now 316 house churches & 5 traditional churches in Uganda. She surprised and blessed me when she told me that she was learning from the teaching email, I just sent, that was lessons from my life brought to the surface by hearing God recently. She also shared with me how she was learning from my book on the Song of Solomon that I emailed to her and my transparent emails about my troubles, feelings, and confident expectations. Reply if you want me to send my email teachings or my book on the Song of Solomon. I can’t send all my emails—I only have one fiancée, & don’t expect to have any more for at least 50-100 yearsJ.
Attached are not only great photos of Ashkey 4-6.7 mos., but there are some great short videos of her kicking, bathing, & me sliding down my home-made quick fire-escape from our new upstairs deck (11 ft. above the ground).
Lessons from my busy USA time 1 June-now:
- If you give your life to do God’s will (as I did 42 years ago) he will lead you to be in the right place at the right time & provide for what He leads you to do! I arrived at the perfect time for my skills & established business to make money. The day I began work (1 June) the temperature was 97 F & humid! For locals that will make them find money to repair their overloaded air-conditioners (which is ½ of my business) & to install them (often with new furnaces for winter heat). The man who ran my business when I was gone had no training or experience in Air-conditioning, so I trained him & worked with him until nearly 11:00 almost every night for 2 weeks. Immediately I had enough money to buy any materials, tools or van repairs that I needed!
- For that first busy and very hot 18 days, his wife, and occasionally my best Christian renter, Lisa, watched Ashkey & she did not leave our house for 18 days, until I took her to see my parents! That helped, because my van needed repairs, & there was no room for a baby in Chuck’s pick-up truck that we rode in for ½ of that time.
- I started taking her to work with me, most of the time, which was good, because Chuck & his wife moved away due to his (can’t take the heat) health issue, but I got the hang of taking everything she needed & balancing her bottle in her portable car-seat/carrier/rocker, so she could eat while I worked. More than once, I changed her diaper on her small blanket outside while I was working on the outside part of an Air-Conditioner.
- When Chuck was still available to work, we had a break in hot weather just when I went to a 5 day Apostolic Innovation conference, and camped with my baby, sleeping in my big van at a conference center 90 minutes from my home. God blessed me with an African conference visitor who gave me more money for my daughter to use as I pleased (I saved it for her ticket with me back to Africa) than I have gotten from Americans in the last year! I enjoyed the conference, despite my extremely busy work schedule. It worked out that I was able to help Chuck with a service call on my way back from the conference!
- Everywhere we go I am treated well & often admired for taking care of Ashkey & her being, as they say, “She is a very happy baby!” She honestly never cries, unless she has a messy diaper, is very hungry, or very tired.
- I had already started a “Seminar in World History 1500-2000”, when we were working night & day, but my professor gave me extension on two assignments & even allowed me to finish a third assignment 1 day after the course ended & gave me perfect scores on the last 3-4 of them! The course was why I sent no news-letters, but I enjoyed what I learned & I think gave some real food for thought to my good professor about the strength of the Judeo-Christian ethic in the victor nations in times of war in Europe & Asia, plus World Wars.
- I was able to keep my disciplines of morning reading of good Christian and secular books, listening to good web-stream teaching, while I exercise, bathe & cook, and memorizing The Song of Solomon in Swahili, while I sprint & walk 3 miles (4.8 km) in around 30 minutes. I’m reading 2 of the 3 best secular books I’ve ever read (strongly supporting Christian wisdom & ethics) so I’m really gaining in self-education, and attending a $10/mo university of the Christian history of the United States (Beck University) by web-stream while I eat, etc. So, despite the business of earning money I need to travel back to Arica, teach, & support another wife & more children (my desire & God’s will) God has blessed me with the resources (good internet) and discipline (learning while I eat & exercise) to support the gift of teaching that God has given me and actually getting stronger & more flexible (needed to serve God & raise children in my 2nd 50 yearsJ!
- I also have maintained a sweet relationship with at least 6 Africans, by calling them from my unlimited cell phone while I drive & texting from my computer, etc. Right now, when I wrote this part, my best renter, Lisa, was talking to Ashkey after cooking carrots & feeding her while I sat & typed. We don’t talk as much as many of my African friends do, but it’s nice to get a hug after a good conversation with a motherly Christian lady, even though I’m old enough to be a grandpa.
- We do have about 318 house churches in Uganda (18 when I arrived in May) & dozens in Kenya, but my main Kenya partner & I are too busy to discuss the details.
- Travel back to Africa at the right time for God purposes & my desire for a university teaching job, or a business in Africa, to support life in Africa.
- Wisdom for the right person & all the details to handle my growing business when I travel out of the USA. Pray that I’ll get the things done needed before I leave.
Accomplishments despite great busyness:
- A+ on my last 300 level World History course.
- Had the money & great workers gotten from www.Craigslist.org to finish trim, paint, & floor a bedroom & bathroom, porch balcony railing, trim my new porch door & window, fill my drive pot-holes, & many cleaning, trimming details.
- Those same people repaired & improved my 18 yr. old van until even the doors close right & it doesn’t leak fluids like it did before.
- Have a supply of organic beef in my freezer & many organic dry staples.
- Reached my goal of pressing my own body, standing on my hands, from the carpet up 20 times & strengthened most of the rest of me. I lift laughing Ashkey up & down for a warm-up & we do v-ups together. She watches from my bed when I stand on my hands & press myself, while I listen to good teaching from my computer.
- Just counted & ordered my annual small parts warehouse to have what is needed to work. I had just enough of the important things until now.
Short comments on my single dad US experience:
- I enjoy Ashkey so much & carry her on her little quilt to watch me everywhere I go in the house, except when she is sleeping or in her gift walker. I didn’t plan it, but she helps me in customer relations!
- It’s hard to get much work done when I’m home, feeding, holding, & changing Ashkey (7 months old on the 13th.
- Being like a mother, I can understand the tremendous loss in losing a child & the joy of grandparents, as well as the weariness of single mothers.
- God has made me a rich man, because he provides for all of my needs!
Hallelujah! Thank you for listening to my news & joys!
Naye Lia kwa Mapenzi na Furaha,…
He Who Weeps with Love & Joy, for the Beautiful African Bride of Christ
(Known in the past as Greg Cunningham)
Mail & donations to:
New Wave Ministry
29731 C. Rd. 28
Elkhart, IN 46517, USA
www.newwaveministry.com–with a Great slide show & credit card donation buttons
(+ )1-574-679-0011 or 295 9696 Cunningham Air & Heat (working in IN, MI, & even ALL USA)
(+) 1-877-679-0011 Free from US phones for African visitors or if your free long-distance won’t work
Three New Waves:
Ø Passionate Love————–From & for Jesus
Ø Never-Ending Humility—To follow the King
Ø Total Sacrifice ————–Living out His Love & Humility
|Ash & Dad in Bath room mirror.jpg
37K View Download
|Ash changed by my tools.jpg
44K View Download
|Ash eats her toes with big eyes.jpg
66K View Download
|Ash eats on the job.jpg
53K View Download
|Ash fed by Grandma Cunningham-Willa.jpg
61K View Download
|Ash gets changed on customers deck.jpg
46K View Download
|Ash in customer’s baby swing.jpg
54K View Download
|Ash in gift walker by my desk.jpg
71K View Download
|Ash is changed & ready to work.jpg
39K View Download
|Ash on blanket by customer’s Air-Conditioner up close.jpg
42K View Download
|Ash on blanket by customer’s Air-Conditioner.jpg
66K View Download
|Ash on my Mom’s Lap.jpg
64K View Download
|Ash sleeps on my parent’s carpet.jpg
64K View Download
|Ash up close by customer’s Air-Conditioner.jpg
35K View Download
|Ash.on her quilt in June.jpg
58K View Download
|Ashkey conked out on my US bed (480×640).jpg
69K View Download
|Ashkey on USA dining table (640×480).jpg
54K View Download
|Chuck & Ash.Sleep on Carpet.jpg
79K View Download
|House front & 2 decks.jpg
75K View Download
|House front Up Close.jpg
70K View Download
|I work on parent’s Air-Conditioner.jpg
48K View Download
|Kitchen clothes washer,drier & unfinished storage.jpg
68K View Download
|Kitchen counter, stove, & cabinets.jpg
71K View Download
|Kitchen dish drainer, sinks, coffee & bread-makers.jpg
52K View Download
|Kitchen sinks,bread-maker,wheat berrys,flour grinder,refrigerator,freezer,etc.jpg
52K View Download
|Newly finished bath counter & mirrors.jpg
38K View Download
|Newly finished bedroom & bath doors.jpg
43K View Download
|Parking area deck & House front.jpg
80K View Download
|Parking area deck with flowers.jpg
89K View Download
|Tools by customer’s Air-Conditioner.jpg
62K View Download
|Ash bathes with lots of kicking & big smile-GOOD.3gp
|Ash bathes with quick kicking GOOD.3gp
|Ash eats in car seat.3gp
|Ash kicks Grandma C on her lap.3gp
|I slide down my home-made fire escape-quick escape route.3gp